Wikipedia Timbuk2 Backpack
When you need to be on the go and want to show off. This beautiful backpack shows your Wikipedia pride while allowing you to bring along everything you need for the day or a weekend.
- Manufactured in San Francisco,CA (USA)
- Fits a 15" laptop in the built in laptop pocket and a 17" laptop in the main compartment.
- 20 liters space (1220 cu.in)
- Embroidered Wikipedia globe and word mark on front flap with [[User: ]] name tag, Wikimedia Foundation and CC-by-sa tag on inside of flag.
- Please Note: Because of the production cost involved we are unable to offer discounts on Timbuk2 bags. They are, however, usually eligible for Wikimedia Global Flat Rate Shipping.